James Richardson offers world-class duty free and retail shopping, offering luxury brands and designer fashion including beauty, fragrance, electronics, liquor products, and wines. Recently, they implemented a new ERP system that required enterprise-class BC/DR with aggressive SLAs.
- Minimally impact ERP production
- Offer ease of management and execution
- Support aggressive SLAs (service level agreements)
- Not change environment configuration
- No impact on mission critical applications
- Simple, centralized management
- Automated failover and failback
- Delivers aggressive SLAs
- Installs seamlessly into existing infrastructure
Download the case study to learn how James Richardson’s DR solution met aggressive SLAs with Zerto.
“The overall performance of this disaster recovery solution is beautiful. It meets our very aggressive service levels and is very easy to use. With just 10 – 15 minutes of training, our team was able to effectively manage our disaster recovery processes.”