Kingfisher plc is Europe’s largest home improvement retail group and the third largest in the world, with 988 stores in eight countries in Europe and Asia. Its main retail brands are B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt and Screwfix. KingFisher’s IT Services (KITs) provides IT services centrally, enabling consistent and accessible support for all stores and corporate departments.
- Effectively deliver BC/DR with minimal impact to production environment
- Support service level agreements including aggressive RTOs
- Simplify management and execution through a single console
- Support failback
- Continuous, block-level replication suited for mission critical applications
- Fully automated orchestration delivers RTO of minutes
- Simple, centralized management controlled from VMware vCenter
- Fully automated failover, failback, and testing
Download the case study to learn how Kingfisher’s DR solution met aggressive SLAs with Zerto.
“ZVR not only met our requirements, it far exceeded our expectations in terms of service levels. We see RPOs of seconds and RTOs of minutes.”